Polyurea 1044 Standard Pure
POLYUREA 1044 is a very fast set, rapid curing, aromatic, flexible, two component, 100% pure polyurea coating system derived from a reaction of an isocyanate prepolymer and an amine terminated resin blend. The system is designed as a waterproofing and floor protective coating for concrete, metal, wood, ceramic, geotextile and PU foam substrates. It combines the advantages of seamless, waterproof coating with very long time service and durability. The product has high moisture and temperature insensitive properties, allowing application in the most problematic ambient conditions. The material must be applied utilizing high pressure, heated plural component spray proportioning equipment. Polyurea 1044 conform the requirements of the EN 1504-2 standard (concrete surface protection systems).
- Fast reactivity and fast return to service time,
- Seamless and jointless coating,
- 100% solid, VOC free, no solvents,
- Environment friendly,
- Little or no odor,
- Excellent thermal stability,
- Excellent chemical resistance,
- Excellent impact and abrasion resistance,
- Very good tensile and structural strength,
- Excellent water resistance,
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel, aluminum, plastics, fibers, wood, foam etc.,
- Excellent flexibility,
- Excellent crack-bridging properties,
- Ideal for complex and detailed applications,
- Temperature and moisture insensitive,
- Excellent corrosion protection,
- UV, chlorine and saltwater resistant,
- High application thickness is possible,
- Broad color spectrum.
- General water isolation of storage tanks, pools, swimming pools, ponds, pipes, pipelines, waste water treatments, manholes and sewer linings, roof and terrace coatings.
- Floors; industrial floors, manufacturing facilities, warehouses, hospitals, factory, parking lots and garages.
- Construction of roads, bridge decks, railways and high speed railways, tunnels, airports and line striping.
- Marine industry and marine applications.