Aquazero; is a premium, liquid and cold applied, one-component silane modified polymer (SMP) based polymer, elastic, waterproofing membrane, free of bitumen, solvent and isocyanates. After fully cured, it forms waterproof, UV resistant surface which also repairs the cracks up to 5mm.
- Applicable also on damp surfaces.
- Good resistance to UV, water and moisture.
- Applicable by brush, roller or a spatula.
- Provides water vapor permeability, allowing the surface to breathe.
- Environmental friendly – Free of bitumen, isocyanates and solvents
- Protection, repair, restoration and waterproofing of the following surface and areas:
- Concrete floor slabs and roofs.
- Balconies and terraces.
- Small horizontal movement joints.
- As a flexible coating of roofs.
- Protection of Polyurethane Foam Insulation.
- Waterproofing of Wet Areas (under-tile) in bathrooms, kitchens, balconies, auxiliary rooms, etc.